Budget and Resource Analyst
Company: Alutiiq LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Budget and Resource Analyst will provide resource and
procurement support for the Enterprise Data Platform (EDP) as part
of the Information, Data, and Analytics Services (IDAS) service
line within the NASA OCIO. EDP services include planning,
implementation, and assessment of all processes required for the
overarching management of the EDP budget.
- Act as the Business and Finance Lead responsible for EDP
cyclical budget creation, analysis, maintenance, and
- Perform ongoing tracking, analysis, and reporting of all EDP
expenditures including procurements, purchase orders, task orders,
funding transfers, and related expenditures.
- Establish and maintain an annual EDP procurement plan and
ensure expenditures are tracked and executed in accordance with the
- Collaborate with the IDAS budget analyst to ensure spend,
performance, and planning align with the Enterprise budget
- Support the development of the demand funding model. Manage and
execute the model to include integration into the customer
engagement model and service delivery tracking.
- Establish necessary processes and procedures in performance of
- Collaborate with EDP and IDAS team to support the development
of tools to support management and tracking of the EDP budget.
- Perform research for reports, project, and program
- Collaborate with staff at all levels of the organization
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, information
technology, or other related field.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal
- Strong time management and critical thinking abilities.
- Previous experience providing customer service in the finance
- Experience leading project management activities, helpful.
Ability to perform essential job functions while complying with all
state, federal or local COVID mandates with or without reasonable
accommodation. Afognak Native Corporation, Afognak Commercial Group
LLC, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Alutiiq LLC, Hampton , Budget and Resource Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!