Auto Service Advisors / Writers, Luxury Cars, Up to $90,000!
Company: Autohaus Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2023
1373 Manheim Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE
ADVISORHiring Now for our Audi Service Center!Service Advisor
Experience PreferredBase Salary with parts and labor commission!
Earnings up to $90,000!Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!Autohaus is a
fifty-plus-year, family-owned, franchised Volkswagen, Audi, and
Porsche dealership in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. As one of the
most respected dealers in Lancaster, our customers and employees
alike enjoy the warm personal environment that Autohaus provides.We
believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting
relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We
value our employees and invest in their success. Due to our
tremendous growth over the past 3 years, we need to hire Service
Advisors for our Audi Service Center. If you are ready for a career
with growth potential working with international leading brands, we
would like to talk to you.We offer:
- Competitive pay plan
- Base Salary with parts and labor commission!
- Earnings up to $90,000!
- Excellent Insurance program with vision and dental
- Stellar dealership reputation
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Advancement within the company
- More details available at the interviewResponsibilities Service
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may
- Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer
concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service
- Consult with customers on applicable service specials.
- Prioritize required services and be prepared to provide options
- Document declines for services and asks for follow-up on future
- Keep customers informed on completion times, service expenses,
and possible changes.
- Remain involved with the delivery of the vehicle to the
customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries to assure the
customer has a positive service experience.
- Spend quality time developing rapport with customers.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and
operational questions regarding the customer's
vehicle.Qualifications/Requirements - Service Advisor:
- Service Advisor experience preferred
- ADP/CDK experience is preferred but not required
- Must be aware of the latest customer service practices and be a
persistent problem solver.
- Computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.We are an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Autohaus Inc., Hampton , Auto Service Advisors / Writers, Luxury Cars, Up to $90,000!, Advertising , Lancaster, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!