Automotive Service Technicians - $5000 Signing Bonus
Company: WYNNE FORD VOLVO
Posted on: July 8, 2019
1020 W. Mercury Blvd., Hampton, VA 23666Automotive Service
TechnicianHiring for Virginia Beach & Hampton LocationsApply Online
Contact Jeff Latham at 757-497-4864Wynne Automotive is seeking to
hire Full-time, Experienced A-B Level Service Technicians! Our
Service Department has a high volume of business. In fact, we're
bursting at the seams with more work hours than you could want and
all of the equipment you need to do your job.
Wynne Automotive believes culture makes a difference and strives to
build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and
community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
GREAT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
- Up to a $5,000 Hiring Bonus for Techs with a State Inspector's
- Annual Retention Bonus
- 401(k) Plan with company match!
- Ongoing training to help you reach your career goals
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life and Disability Insurance
- Legal Resources Plan
- PTO (paid time off)
- Paid Holidays
- Monday - Friday work week. No Saturdays!
- State-of-the-Art Equipment!
- Stable Employee Base
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Candidates must be versatile in skills and tasks performed. You
will be working on recalls, general maintenance, and
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work that meets
dealership and manufacturer standards
- Clearly write and communicate needed repairs/maintenance and
the parts and time needed to repair
- Repair broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Maintain repair and service records
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Test vehicles both before and after repair
- Repair electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures
- Other duties may be assigned based one expertise and
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Must be A-B Level Experienced
- Dealership service department experience required
- State Inspector's License required
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire
equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment,
- Good work ethic, ability to solve problems and multi task
- Must have a positive attitude and work well as part of a
- Must provide own tools
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass pre-employment background checks, DMV and drug test.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and be a
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: WYNNE FORD VOLVO, Hampton , Automotive Service Technicians - $5000 Signing Bonus, Engineering , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!