Vice President of Lending
Posted on: May 7, 2021
POSITION SUMMARYAs a member of the Everence Federal Credit Union
(EFCU) senior management team, participate in establishing and
implementing major goals and strategic objectives of EFCU and
broader Everence Financial lending initiatives and provide
leadership to all aspects of lending across Everence. Responsible
for planning, organizing, and directing Everence lending services
including consumer, mortgage loans, business loans, and church
loans. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop, implement, and champion all effective lending
strategies, policies, products, and procedures across all Everence
- Ensure effective performance and quality of all lending
functions and services.
- Supervise and coach personnel and ensure optimal
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination
with all Everence personnel, management, and members.
- Ensure the effective coordination of all lending activities
within related Everence departments, branches, and channels.
- Lead church loan and business loan committee.
- Manage and proactively grow loan participation
- Ensure that all Everence lending activities are efficient,
safe, effective, and legally compliant.
- Provide collections guidance for asset liquidation -
foreclosures, repos, etc.
- Oversee Allowance of Loan Loss process and
- Ensure professional business relationships are established and
maintained with members, vendors, the business community, and trade
organizations. QUALIFICATIONSEducation: Bachelor's degree in
finance/related field or an equivalent combination of formal
financial services training and experience.Experience: Seven to ten
years of related progressive lending experience in a credit union
or similar financial institution. Minimum three years of commercial
lending experience. Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership, supervisory, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to build efficient systems and structures.
- Good organizational, managerial, and problem-solving
- High level of analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain an effective and efficient workflow.
- Ability to integrate Anabaptist faith values with Everence
principals/practices in a manner that clearly demonstrates a margin
of difference. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Senior Business-Commercial Credit Analyst
- Mortgage & Consumer Loan Manager
- Business and Community Development officers SCHEDULE: This is a
full-time positionLOCATION: Lancaster, PA
Keywords: Everence, Hampton , Vice President of Lending, Executive , Lancaster, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!