Company: The Landing at Hampton Marina, Tapestry by Hilton
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for assisting in
overseeing the operation and staff of the hotel's restaurant to
maintain the highest level of standards and efficiency. The
Restaraunt Supervisor is also responsible for resolving customer
complaints regarding food quality and service and making sure the
compliance with health and food safety regulations, as well as,
overseeing inventory, including food and beverages, supplies and
another hotel's restaurant equipment.DUTIES AND
- Direct and supervise kitchen and service staff.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensure all cash handling procedures, processes and standards
are adhered to at all time without exception.
- Schedule staff according to guidelines.
- Maintain a high quality of employee and guest
relations.QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- Food and Beverage Management State Certificate.
- TIPS Certified.
- ServeSafe Certified.
- Knowledge of hotel and food & beverage operations.Job Type:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityExperience:
- Restaurant Supervisor: 1 years (Preferred)JB.0.00.LNAssistant
Keywords: The Landing at Hampton Marina, Tapestry by Hilton, Hampton , Outlets Manager, Executive , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!