Conference Services Manager
Company: Ocean City Fontainebleau Resort
Location: Ocean City
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Create the desired conference and meet clients' needs through
active communication, planning, and team leadership.
- An understanding of both monthly forecasting and the annual
- Understand the importance of raising the meeting planner
evaluation scores and implement effective methods to ensure
exceeding meeting planner satisfaction.
- Optimize room rental charges.
- Consistently participate in the re-booking of repeat business by
having a track record of long term client relationships.
- Actively participate in industry related organizations (NACE,
- Thorough knowledge of sales techniques including strong closing
skills as well as negotiating skills.
- Comfortable with hotel site inspections and client
- Excellent creative skills to provide innovative set-ups, menus,
and functions for groups. Ability to generate creative and
innovative menus while working closely with Chef on pricing
- Work closely with banquet department on operations and event
execution, ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a
plan of action.
- Provide overall direction, coordination, and ongoing evaluation
of operations. Detailed execution of all banquet event orders
generated by the Convention Services Department.
- Experience providing Audio/Visual equipment and operating
Audio/Visual as a profit center.
- Excellent knowledge of computers, specifically Delphi, Word and
- Monitor group room blocks and pick up, generate detailed resumes
for the operating departments.
- Ability to work with outside vendors to ensure client
satisfaction for all events/groups.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Let the beach be your office! Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Ocean
City Fontainebleau Resort is the finest full-service hotel in Ocean
City, Maryland. Whether you are looking for a seasonal position or
a full-time career opportunity, this is the place to work.At the
Fontainebleau, you can be part of a passionate team that has fun,
works hard, and loves one another. When you join the HEI family,
you also get the benefit of the HEI Loves culture. HEI Loves is
dedicated to celebrating our associates by offering the most
competitive compensation, benefits, and PTO programs. Our
associates are also eligible to take advantage of everything from
health and wellness packages and robust retirement plans to travel
perks, product and service discounts, and much more. Apply today to
learn more!Don't meet every single requirement of this job? Studies
have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply
to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At HEI we are
dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if
you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align
perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we
encourage you to still send in your information. You may be the
perfect candidate for this or for other roles within our
organization!We value U.S. military experience and invite all
qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Ocean City Fontainebleau Resort, Hampton , Conference Services Manager, Executive , Ocean City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!