IO FAM & GFM Manager
Company: Analygence, Inc
Posted on: November 21, 2022
ANALYGENCE, derived from a combination of Analysis &
Intelligence, is a service-disabled veteran-owned professional
services small business established in 2010. We were built on the
principle of providing our customers with results driven
professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and
can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives.
ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative
strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our
people are service-oriented professionals with varying military,
government, and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of
commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward
in a dynamic work environment. Our vision is to support, nurture,
and inspire people to achieve the missions of our customers and our
organization.ANALYGENCE provides support to Headquarters Air Combat
Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support
includes a full range of Information Warfare training and
operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications,
Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the
air, space, and cyber domains.The Information Operations (IO)
Functional Area Management (FAM) and Global Force Management (GFM)
Supportrole performs tasks in support of the Information Operations
Branch (A326KF) mission.
- Manage IO (14F AFSC) AEF deployment process specified in most
current, authoritative directives and policy to include sourcing
and tasking of unit/personnel to meet steady state and
- Manage forces/capabilities committed to ongoing operations and
exercises and provide predictability for rotational force
- Identify the most appropriate and responsive force/capability
that best meets the CCMD requirement.
- Identify risks to current/future operations associated with
- Identify forces and capabilities that are unsourced or
- Assign government lead with GFM, Functional Manager, and FAM
responsibilities for IO functions within the Operations Center in
accordance with ACCI 10-255 or most current, authoritative
directives and policy; and coordinate, review and publish ACC
Planning Order (PLANORD), Deployment Order (DEPORD), and Execute
Order (EXORD), as required.
- Advise Branch, Division and Directorate leadership on the
planning of IO forces to support combat contingencies, exercises,
- Receive and process Request For Forces (RFF), Request For
Support (RFS), or Request For Capability (RFC) requirements for
action from Joint Staff/J31 or most current staff function.
- Review RFF for sourcing feasibility.
- Baseline Global Force Management Allocation Plan (GFMAP) for
each Fiscal Year (FY) on a 24-month GFM cycle with stakeholders
from Joint Staff, AF/A3O, ACC or most current staff functions.
- Manage unforeseen contingencies and develop processes to
- Provide options and risks to Branch, Division and Directorate
leadership regarding the deployment of forces in support of
competing operational missions.
- Process out of cycle Change Requests to GFMAP (for Joint
Manning Documents (JMDs)).
- Work directly with AFPC/DPW (AEF Operations), A3CO and other
Functional Managers and schedulers or most current staff functions
to review and adjudicate ACC reclama actions.
- Coordinate Condition 5 shortfalls/reclamas (or most current
category of reclama condition) with ACC/A3OP and the AFPC/DPW IAW
AFI 10-401 or most current, authoritative directives and
- Liaise with Air Staff and Joint Staff/J3 for
contingency/wartime deployment tasking requirements.
- Serve as IO Branchs central point of contact for IO volunteers
in support of CCMD exercises and deployments.
- Assist IO Branch government FAM with IO/NKO management,
planning and execution.
- Verify, validate and manage UTCs. Coordinate with the A3OP AEF
Cell and AFPC/DPW to ensure rapid verification and validation of
unit line numbers (ULNs) within AFI 10-401 timelines.
- Validate Deliberate Crisis Action Planning and Execution
Segments (DCAPES)/Joint Capabilities Requirements Manager (JCRM)
databases ensuring accurate/timely worldwide deployment of IO
- Plan, analyze and monitor Time Phased Force and Deployment
Documents (TPFDD) relative to IO support requirements.
- Provide IO conventional sourcing solutions IAW 10-401 Global
Force Management Implementation Guidance (GFMIG) and Joint Staff
guidance, or most current, authoritative directives and
- Advise Branch, Division and Directorate leadership on effective
and efficient use of resources to achieve ACC objectives in support
of Air Staff, CCMD, and JS needs.
- Coordinate with ACC/A3O (exercise branch), or current staff
function, to integrate and track IO personnel in exercises.
- Manage IO Mission Essential Tasks (METs) and Universal Joint
Task Lists (UJTLs). Provide periodic review of METs and UJTLs and
staff/coordinate all changes with appropriate staff functions.
- Provide at least weekly updates to IO Branch leadership on the
status of all open requirements, tasks, and action items related to
IO GFM and FAM duties.
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with UTC development, DOC
Statements, DRRS, SORTS, taskings, reclamas, and other FAM
responsibilities IAW AFI 10-201, AFI 10-401 and AFI 10-403, or most
current, authoritative directives and policy.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience working with the DRRS at
the MAJCOM level.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience performing GFM duties and
proficiency utilizing the JCRM database.
- Completion of AETC DCAPES course and all pre-requisite training
IAW theAETC Course Catalogue and AFI 10-401.
- Completion of the Contingency Wartime Planning Course
- Working knowledge of AFI 10-201 Force Readiness, AFI 10-401 Air
Force Operations Planning and Execution, and AFI 10-403 Deployment
and Planning Execution or most current, authoritative directives
- Proficiency developing, verifying, validating and managing
UTCs.ANALYGENCE is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
ActionEmployer, making decision without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class.ANALYGENCE requires all employees to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with applicable law,
ANALYGENCE may provide an exemption to this requirement as a
reasonable accommodation due to a disability or asincerely
heldreligious belief or practice that prevents receipt of the
Keywords: Analygence, Inc, Hampton , IO FAM & GFM Manager, Executive , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!