RN (Registered Nurse) Case Manager - Resource Pool - Flexi Status
Company: Sentara Healthcare
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Overview:Sentara Healthcare is hiring a flexi status RN Case Managers in the following locations. Flexi status employees are generally scheduled 15 hours or less per week.
- Virginia Beach
- WilliamsburgPosition Overview
- Responsible and accountable for the provision and facilitation of comprehensive care coordination services and quality outcomes for patients across the continuum.
- Effective utilization and monitoring of health services, collaborates and communicates with the healthcare team and patient/caregiver to manage care and transitions.
- Developing and/or implementing a comprehensive care plan based on assessment and evaluation of patient/caregiver needs.Facility OverviewSentara Halifax Regional Hospital is fueled by the expertise of a well-established medical staff representing more than two dozen specialties, while remaining focused on excellent care. Services at this hospital include cardiovascular services, emergency services, a family birthing center, a hospitalist program, imaging/radiology services, laboratory services, nephrology services, orthopedic services, rehabilitation services, and surgical services.Sentara OverviewRecently named a Top 15 Health System for 2018 by IBM Watson Health, Sentara is one of the most progressive and integrated healthcare organizations in the country. We are dedicated to providing leading medical experts, outstanding support teams, advanced technology and continuous innovation to meet our mission of improving health every day of the patient we serve.Sentara BenefitsAs the third largest employer in Virginia, Sentara Healthcare was named by Forbes Magazine as one of America's best large employers. We offer a variety of amenities to our employees, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave, Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement funds with matching contribution
- Supplemental insurance policies, including legal, Life Insurance and AD&D among others
- Work Perks program including discounted movie and theme park tickets among other great deals
- Opportunities for further advancement within our organizationSentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We're setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For information about our employee benefits, please visit:
Join our team! We are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development and growth!OtherBLS (if in a clinical setting). For Integrated Care Management departments, specialty certification required within one year of eligibility (ACM, CCM, CCCTM or RN-BC). For other service lines, certification based on specialty area required within one year of eligibility. 3 years Case Management experience preferred. For those in Behavioral Health - Certification in de-escalation training within 15 days of hire and annually. PACE specific incumbents for this position require a minimum of one year of experience working with the frail or elderly population.Responsibilities:Responsible and accountable for the provision and facilitation of comprehensive care coordination services and quality outcomes for patients across the continuum. Promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health services, collaborates and communicates with the healthcare team and patient/caregiver to manage care and transitions. Develops and/or implements a comprehensive care plan based on assessment and evaluation of patient/caregiver needs. Functions in one of the following practice settings: Acute Care, Service Lines, Ambulatory/Community-based, Home Health, and Long Term Care.Qualifications:Education LevelRN-Bachelor's Level DegreeExperienceRequired: Nursing - 3 yearsPreferred: None, unless noted in the "Other" section belowLicenseRequired: Registered NursePreferred: Basic Life SupportSkillsRequired: Communication, Critical Thinking, Service OrientationPreferred: None, unless noted in the "Other" section below
Keywords: Sentara Healthcare, Hampton , RN (Registered Nurse) Case Manager - Resource Pool - Flexi Status, Executive , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!