Full-scope Optometrist Needed in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern Virgi
Company: HREA-Hampton Roads Eye Associates - Riverside Heal
Posted on: March 23, 2020
Full-scope Optometrist Needed in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern
Virginia Join us on the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia where
sailing, fishing, championship golf, and outstanding schools are
just part of the reason you should consider relocating to our
community! Riverside Medical Group (RMG), an integrated 650+
provider multi-specialty organization, is searching for an
experienced optometrist to fill a position in our Hampton, VA
location. We are seeking a candidate with residency training or
similar experience in ocular disease. The successful applicant will
be expected to practice at the fullest scope of their license. The
patient population will be diverse. The services required will
range from the traditional routine exams and contact lenses, to
anterior segment, retina, glaucoma, and emergency work-ins. Our
Hampton office is currently staffed with one surgeon and one
optometrist. It's in a large beautiful office with an adjoining
optical shop. Internal medicine, neurology, cardiology,
rheumatology, a diagnostic lab and a surgery center are all in the
same building. The practice is a part of Hampton Roads Eye
Associates, a multi-location group of ophthalmologists and
optometrists. We have several cataract/anterior segment surgeons,
and fellowship trained pediatric, cornea and retinal surgeons.
Riverside Medical Group is a division of Riverside Health System.
Our flagship facility is Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC)
located in Newport News, Virginia. Riverside Health System is
well-prepared to help you meet the changing demands in healthcare.
Practice Benefits include:
- Residency training or experience in ocular disease
- Largest ophthalmology practice in the area
- Very competitive salary
- 501(c)(3) organization
- Productivity compensation model
- Paid malpractice
- CME expenses paid
- One week of CME
- Excellent benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- 6-weeks STO
- Relocation allowance
- Epic EMR computerized records The Virginia Peninsula
(Yorktown-Hampton-Newport News-Williamsburg) is a great place to
work, play and raise a family. Lifestyle opportunities include:
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River, York river or the
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well
as sophisticated dining and entertainment.
- Annual LPGA golf tournament attracts the top golfers in the
- No. 2 place in the United States to raise a family (Parenthood
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, including local
colleges and universities.
- Advanced placement courses at all area high schools.
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for
science and technology, high school for the arts.
- Population/service area: 650,000; 45 minutes to the Atlantic
Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, DC, and the
Outer Banks, NC.
- Average home price: $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
- Three airports to choose from. For more information, please
contact: Michael Jacobs Physician Development PL0420
Keywords: HREA-Hampton Roads Eye Associates - Riverside Heal, Hampton , Full-scope Optometrist Needed in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern Virgi, Healthcare , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!