CNA: Skilled Nursing
Company: Virginia Health Services
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Coliseum Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center with Virginia
Health Services is hiringCertified Nursing Assistant'sfor ourLong
Term Care and Rehab Centerlocated inHampton, VA. Currently hiring
forFull Time & Part Time Days, Evenings, and Nights!All
opportunities include working every other weekend.For a limited
time, we are offering a $1,000 Retention Bonus to qualified CNAs!
CNAs who are hired and remain with the company for six months will
receive $500 and those who remain for one year will receive an
additional $500.The Certified Nursing Assistant reports to the
Charge Nurse and is responsible for providing direct resident care
in a timely manner.Responsibilities:
- Maintains resident rooms and nursing unit in accordance with
infection control standards.
- Maintains accurate, complete and timely documentation of
- Works with the interdisciplinary team to assist in achieving
planned resident goals.
- Identifies residents on nursing programs and provides the
- Complies with all established policies and procedures.
- Promotes and demonstrates positive customer service towards
VHS, co-workers,residents and visitors.
- Assumes duties at any Virginia Health Services unit/facility as
- Performs other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with Virginia
Board of Nursing.
- Experience/education in Gerontological Nursing preferred.
- Computer knowledge preferred.
- Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and move up to 50 pounds.Why
join Virginia Health Services?Locally owned and operated for over
50 years, Virginia Health Services seeks kind and compassionate
employees to join our family-like team. We take pride in delivering
outstanding long-term care nursing services to our friends and
neighbors in this community, just as we would want for our own
family members. Likewise, we believe in supporting our staff with
opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement, as
well as providing excellent benefits!Recognizing you have many
options; VHS offers many perks to being part of our team!
- Rewarding & meaningful relationships with our residents and
other mission-minded coworkers.
- Competitive pay rates including higher entry-level salaries
among major local health care providers.
- Most full and part time employees are eligible for Anthem Blue
Cross Blue Shield Group Health and Dental Insurance Programs.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and personal days to eligible full
and part-time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan with an employee contribution annual
- Tuition reimbursement is available to qualified staff who
further their job-related education.
- State-of-the-art Employment, Enrichment and Education Center to
provide hands-on opportunities for training and development of our
team!Learn more about caring community today:
http://www.vahs.comVirginia Health Services is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without
regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status. We are
a drug free workplace.
Keywords: Virginia Health Services, Hampton , CNA: Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!