Environmental Health & Safety Lead
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Excellent Compensation Package and Great BenefitsThis Jobot Job
is hosted by: Josh StricklandAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$30 - $40 per hourA bit about us:Well-established manufacturer
seeking to add an EHS Leader to our team. If you have 5 years of
experience in an Environmental Health & Safety role within
manufacturing, apply today!Why join us?Great Compensation
PackageExcellent BenefitsStrong backlog of workJob
- Ensure team development by supporting an active training
- Train and complete orientation for new hires
- Conduct periodic management reviews of the EHS system, monitor
the effectiveness of implementation and report results to the
- Ensure timely and effective resolution of issues resulting from
internal, peer and external audits
- Manage EHS improvement initiativesQualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science or other closely
related Environmental, Health, and Safety area.
- 5+ years work experience in a medium to heavy industrial and/or
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to solve practical problems.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Hampton , Environmental Health & Safety Lead, Healthcare , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!