Emergency Medicine Opportunities Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern Virginia
Company: Riverside Medical Group
Posted on: May 10, 2022
RIVERSIDE HEALTH SYSTEM MISSION:To care for others as we would
care for those we love.
Join us on the Eastern Shore of Virginia where sailing, fishing,
championship golf, and the quieter life are just some of the
reasons you should consider relocating to our community!
PRACTICE OPPORTUNITIES: Eastern Shore
Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital (Onancock/Eastern Shore)
- 15-19k anticipated visits/year
- 12 bed Emergency Department
- 34 Inpatient beds and 6 ICU beds
- Comprehensive sub-specialty support
- EPIC EMR
- Unable to sponsor J1 visa providers
- Stable contract/administration, collegial work environment,
- Health benefits, retirement match, 457b, life, disability, sick
- W-2, no estimated tax payments, SS taxes paid
- Paid malpractice & tail coverage, CME, ACEP dues, professional
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Riverside Health System is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit
organization, qualified for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Lifestyle of Eastern Shore
- Abundant availability of outdoor activities. Great golfing,
kayaking, hiking, birding, fishing and seafood harvesting; both
bayside and oceanfront beaches, with uninhabited barrier islands,
just a short boat ride away.
- Vibrant arts community.
- Affordable housing market.
- Fish, sail, or water ski regularly on the Chesapeake Bay and
- Public and private schools.
- 60-90 minutes to Salisbury, MD or Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA
with minor league baseball, multiple colleges, arts and
- Virginias Delmarva Peninsula is nestled between the Chesapeake
Bay and the Atlantic Ocean and offers that rare treasure peace in
combination with a fulfilling career destination. Accomack and
Northampton Counties have the distinction of being some of the
earliest settlements in our nations history, and this rural area
retains its pastoral beauty and leisurely pace to this day. The
Eastern Shore is one of the few truly unspoiled coastal areas on
the Eastern Seaboard.
You would be part of Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 700+ provider
multi-specialty clinical team that is the center of one of Americas
strongest healthcare delivery organizations-Riverside Health
System. Through its EPIC EMR system, RMG is able to provide safe,
quality medical care for over 485,000 patients in 132 locations
across the communities they serve.
Riverside Health System employs over 10,000 team members. Their
flagship facility is Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC)
located in Newport News, Virginia - a newly-renovated,
state-of-the-art, 510-bed community hospital. Riverside supports
four residency programs (Family, Emergency, OB/GYN, and TY) and
features arobust ultrasound program and cutting-edge simulation
lab. Their system is shaped by the integration of physicians at
multiple levels and in pivotal leadership positions. Riverside
recognizes that strong, fully-engaged doctors are the key to their
ongoing success. With a long-standing commitment to physician
leadership, Riverside is a system that is well-prepared to help you
face the challenging growth of healthcare demands.
Learn more about Riverside Health System:
Keywords: Riverside Medical Group, Hampton , Emergency Medicine Opportunities Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern Virginia, Healthcare , Onancock, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!