Dermatologist - Langley Air Force Base, VA
Company: Ghost Inc
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Dermatology opening in Hampton, Virginia. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Langley AFB Hospital, VA – Dermatologist
The performance hours of the MTF are as follows: Monday through
Friday. Eight (8) hours with a one (1) hour lunch period. Duty
hours will be between 0730 and 1630.
Must hold a Doctor of Medicine Degree or a Doctor of Osteopathy
Degree from approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
Basic Life Support
Minimum one year working in an accredited hospital/clinic as a
Must be current board certified by the American Board of
Dermatology or American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
Must have completion of a residency or fellowship in dermatology
acceptable to the Surgeon General, HQ USAF is mandatory.
- Orients new patients to the clinic/hospital
- Provides individualized patient teaching on appropriate topics
to include preventative healthcare and health maintenance.
- Records treatment, procedure rendered, and observed
- Prepares and administers medications in accordance with scope
of practice and training.
- Recognizes and responds to emergencies and performs basic and
advanced life support measures.
- Adheres to infection control procedures including use of
personal protective equipment, disposal of waste, aseptic
technique, high level disinfect.
- Ensures all equipment is properly assembled, operates, cleaned
and stored at the end of each work shift. Ensures preventive
maintenance and routine cleaning are performed as
- Performs medical records reviews and applies appropriate
protocols and guidelines to determine medical needs.
- Maintains patient medical records in electronic format as well
as hard copy as required.
- Prepares and submits administrative reports.
- Participates in training and continuing education programs for
new procedures, techniques, and equipment.
- Ensures a safe work environment and employee safe work
- Establishes and maintains appropriate, professional,
interpersonal relationships with co-workers, families, peers, and
other team members.
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with
privileges granted by the MTF.
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health
care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment
within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including
annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills
through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request
consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or
other health resources as indicated.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical
staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the
provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such
direction and interaction will adhere to Government and
professional clinical standards and accepted clinical
Keyphrases: dermatology jobs, dermatologist jobs, skin
dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology jobs, dermatology
associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs, dermatology consultants
jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric dermatologist jobs,
Keywords: Ghost Inc, Hampton , Dermatologist - Langley Air Force Base, VA, Healthcare , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!