Physician / Internal Medicine / Virginia / Permanent / Internal Medicine Physician Job
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Internal Medicine Physician
An Old Soul and Youthful Enthusiasm Coastal Town
The Community - Hampton, VA
A city with an old soul and youthful enthusiasm. A Coastal Virginia
vacation destination with fascinating sights to see and interesting
things to do. A convention city with flexible facilities and a
confident, can-do attitude. Situated in the middle of the Hampton
Roads region and the heart of the Mid-Atlantic, Hampton welcomes
many vacationers and meeting attendees alike with charming
hospitality, multi-faceted attractions and activities, and an
atmosphere of discovery that you'll find pleasantly surprising.
Langley Air Force Base
Langley Air Force Base is the home of the United States Air Force's
633d Air Base Wing, 1st Fighter Wing and the 480th Intelligence
Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing. It also hosts the Global
Cyberspace Integration Center field operating agency, the 192D
Fighter Wing of the Virginia Air National Guard and Headquarters
Air Combat Command. The base is one of the oldest facilities of the
Air Force, having been established on 30 December 1916, prior to
America's entry to World War I by the Army Air Service, named for
aviation pioneer Samuel Pierpont Langley.
Requirements (duties include, but are not limited to)
- Reviewing electronic lab, imaging, consults, progress note
reports on-a-daily basis, entering progress notes for each visit
and/or patient contact, completing electronic clinic reminders, use
computerized physician order entry (CPOE) and approving patient
results via electronic signature.
- Initial History and Physical exams (H&Ps) may either be
dictated or typed into the electronic medical record by the
- If the H&P is dictated, the physician is required to type
into the electronic medical record system a separate, pertinent,
progress note that includes a brief assessment and treatment
- The physician(s) shall adhere to all facility policies and
requirements regarding medical record documentation.
- All electronic medical records must be completed and
electronically signed with 48 hours of the patient encounter.
- It is the responsibility of the physician(s) to ensure that all
electronic medical record entries are electronically signed before
leaving the facility.
- The physician shall complete an electronic impatient encounter
form for each visit and/or patient contact, selecting appropriate
diagnosis being treated, and procedures being performed for the
- Physician shall not introduce new procedures or services
without prior authorization of the Associate Chief of Ambulatory
Care Service (ACOS) / Ambulatory Care and the Professional
Standards Board. Qualifications
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Medical Doctor (MD) or
Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) program.
- Must have completed an acceptable Internal Medicine
- Must be board certified or eligible by the American Board of
Internal Medicine (ABIM) or American Osteopathic Board of Internal
- Must have and maintain a current, unrestricted license to
practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the
United States or the District of Columbia.
- Must have and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
Term: 1 year with options
Schedule: M-F 7:30am-4:30pm
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Hampton , Physician / Internal Medicine / Virginia / Permanent / Internal Medicine Physician Job, Healthcare , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!