$2,000 Sign on Bonus Speech Therapist - SLP
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Clinic Based Full-time &
Part-time AvailableLocation: Hampton, VA$2,000 Sign On Bonus
Available!!!!Compensation: Up to $120,000 per year* Aveanna
Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty healthcare
organization in the U.S. and we are looking for an experienced
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide professional,
goal-oriented Clinic Based therapy services to pediatric clients!
Here's what you'll be doing---
- Evaluating, developing treatment plans, and providing ongoing
clinic-based Speech Therapy services for the pediatric population
ages 0-21years of age with a wide variety of diagnoses and
- Working with kiddos to develop the skills necessary to maximize
their individual potential, achieve meaningful outcomes, and reach
their goals to the greatest extent possible.
- Providing parents with useful strategies and techniques to
support their child's progress towards meeting developmental
milestones in communication and behavior throughout their lifetime.
Here's what you'll need to work with us---
- Meets the qualifications as established by ASHA or other
- Licensed to practice Speech Therapy in the current state of
- Meets the education and experience requirements for a
Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or
audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing
Association; or meets the educational requirements for
certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised
experience required for certification.
- Valid, unexpired Driver's License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services -preferred.
Here's how you'll be rewarded---
- Full benefits (MEdical, Vision, Dental, 401k etc...)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Mentor Programs *Compensation may vary based on a variety of
factors including: Experience, Education, Productivity,
Supervision, Location and other factors.Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. As an employer accepting
Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all
health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions,
including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions
for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Hampton , $2,000 Sign on Bonus Speech Therapist - SLP, Healthcare , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!