Medical Records / Central Supply
Company: Hampton Health & Rehab Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Hampton Health & Rehab Center - We are a leader in the long-term
care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment
to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from
the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber
Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care
and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Must be familiar with regulations for Medical Records
- Must have a valid driver's license within the state of
employment and must be willing to travel between locations
- Inventory and stock supplies maintained at the nurse's
- Inventory and monitor central supply levels
- Work with management to analyze supply usage and determine
target inventory level and reorder points
- Order, receive and restock in accordance with
- Monitor cost and maintain related records
- Maintain residents' medical records in accordance with facility
policies and with state and federal regulations.
- Handle and maintain patient medical records with
confidentiality, accuracy and respect at all times.
- Insure that all medical information is filed correctly and
up-to-date for the member's continuity of care.
- Must possess a current and unexpired Driver's License to aid
with transportation when needed
- MUST HAVE - ERP AP system experience (Microsoft Great Plains
- Experience with ordering on line through DSSI is helpful. -
Shift and Wage:
- Full-Time Opportunity Available -
- Various Shifts Needed -
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Hampton Health & Rehab Center, Hampton , Medical Records / Central Supply, Healthcare , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!