Caregiver / C.N.A. / Home Aide - Irvington
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Join one of the fastest-growing personal home care companies in
the nation and build a career in care. We invest in our team and
recognize that caregiving is more than a job. We work with our team
to create a path, allowing you to reach your full potential caring
for others in their home. Our company exists to serve others and
that includes our care team.
Whether you're looking for a full-time role or just to pick up some
extra hours, we invite you to apply for an opportunity to interview
and meet our team.
- Caregiver Companions. No Certifications or experience
necessary, but a passion for caring for seniors is
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- Start Working Today. Immediate opportunities available after
- Job training: We coach our caregivers towards success and
continuously invest to grow your skills
- Flexible schedules: Work when it suits you.
- Paid time off
- Work close to home
- Paid mileage programs
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Discount Programs: Available to all team
- Make new friends: Our caregivers typically forge genuine bonds
with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Addus
caregivers and have opportunities to develop professional
relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life
than giving back. As an Addus Caregiver, you experience the
privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you
complete. That feeling is priceless.
Keywords: Addus, Hampton , Caregiver / C.N.A. / Home Aide - Irvington, Healthcare , Kilmarnock, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!