Posted on: January 26, 2023
Caregiving is our Calling
At Amedisys whether we're caring for patients directly or
supporting those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart. Every
team member contributes to our mission of providing exceptional,
clinically distinct care in the home to thousands of patients and
families every day.
In home health, you'll be a true advocate engaging patients
throughout their coordinated health care journey all while
maintaining autonomy and independence to support their needs.
If you're looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you
can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every
day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
- Current, unencumbered license to practice physical therapy
specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy educational
program as set by the Commission on Accreditation of Physical
Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- One (1+) year related physical therapy experience for PTs
entering home health care to ensure that knowledge and skills are
sufficient to safely provide physical therapy services to patients.
- If less than one (1) year experience, then approval from
regional clinical leaders required as well as appropriate mentoring
and/or residency program established.
- Current CPR certification.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees
and applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital
status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military
status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier
status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we
have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide
and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for
eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental,
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and
Flexible Spending Account options
- Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education
- Fleet car for eligible employees
Keywords: Amedisys, Hampton , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!