Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Case Manager
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Couple and Family opening in Hampton, Virginia. This and other social worker jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Case Manager job in Hampton, Virginia! The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Case Manager job is within the exensive military medical system and is a civilian position. Civilian and military personnel work together in the extensive military medical system. The hospitals and medical clinics provide services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families and provide a full range of medical services. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Monday-Friday days!Fantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)Dedication Program Manager to support your employment Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Case Manager Job Overview:
- Assessment: Identification of patients for case management; comprehensive collection of patient information and medical status; and continued evaluation of an established plan of care.
- Collaboration with the patient, family/caregiver, primary provider and other members of the health care team for developing an effective plan of care.
- Care coordination and communication among all involved parties.
- Support for the patient and family/caregivers to ensure identified education and appropriate, timely care is received.
- Mastery of theories, principles, and methodologies underlying psychosocial practice.
- Knowledge and understanding of developmental growth; dynamics of human behavior, family, and other social systems; and the impact of illness and disability on social functioning.
- Demonstrated abilities in program planning, implementation, and evaluation, and in conducting individual, family, group, and community assessments.
- Strong capability to work with service members and/or veterans and families who are experiencing a wide range of complicated mental, emotional, behavioral, physical, psychosocial, and environmental problems.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA, AAAHC, and TJC
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be skillful and tactful in communicating with people who may be physically or mentally ill, uncooperative, fearful, emotionally distraught, and occasionally dangerous.
- Must demonstrate ability to apply critical thinking skills and expertise in resolving complicated healthcare, social, interpersonal and financial patient situations.
- Must possess organization, problem-solving and communication skills to articulate medical requirements to patients, families/care givers, medical and non-medical staff in a professional and courteous way.
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for services. Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient's problems, strengths, weaknesses, coping skills and assistance needed, in collaboration with the patient, family and interdisciplinary treatment team. Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational and other diverse backgrounds. Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology. Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals. Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and families. Must practice within the bounds of the license or certification. Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment. Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Case Manager Job Qualifications:
- Computer Skill Competency
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW).Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.LCSW Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted. Any U.S. state or jurisdiction honored.Familiarity with DoD, Federal, State, non-profit Healthcare systems and organizations, to include DoD Tri-Service Military Healthcare Systems, TRICARE purchased care system, Medicare, Medicaid and the Veterans Administration (VA) is desired. Experience with McKesson (InterQual) and/or Milliman Care Guidelines desired. Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Hampton , Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Case Manager, Healthcare , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!