Licensed Physical Therapist
Company: Tidewater Orthopaedics
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Come join TOAI's team of professionals where we collaborate with physicians and patients to develop an effective treatment plan that promotes wellness and restoration. Tidewater Orthopaedic Physical Therapy department is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist for the Outpatient Therapy Center in Hampton and Williamsburg. Our referral services provide opportunities to treat a full range of pre and post operative diagnoses, related to sports injuries and orthopedic issues. Preferred candidate(s) would have experience in orthopedics and sport-related injuries. In addition, the candidate would be required to be knowledgeable of commercial and Medicare billing in addition to State and Federal rules and regulations. Our team setting offers opportunity for professional growth as well as a high energy and fast paced work environment. As a Licensed Therapist with Tidewater Orthopaedics Physical Therapy, you can expect to work with and support a dynamic team. Tidewater Orthopaedic, offers a generous compensation package including up to 120 Hours of paid time off and company matched retirement plan(s). In addition, annual continuing education reimbursement and paid time off will be provided as well as competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance plans. Company paid Group Life and LTD. Incentive plans are available as part of the compensation program after 6 months of employment.
- Provide direct patient care
- Meet practice productivity standards
- Adhere to all rules and regulations as outlined in State PT Practice Act
- Adhere to all Medicare and commercial billing policies
- Supervise Physical Therapy Assistants and Aides
- Implement and communicate therapy recommendations, plans and goals
- Communicate and document treatment/discharge notes within the expected time-frame and format
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor at all time
- Support and adhere to all Practice changes, policies and procedures
- Promote and encourage team camaraderie
- Maintain a valid state PT license. CEU's and CPR certifications Education Level:
- Bachelor's Level Degree License/Certifications Requirements:
- Valid State License for Physical Therapy
- Valid CPR certification Skills Required:
- active listening, critical thinking, social perceptiveness, time management, effective written and oral communication, work independently or with a team, problem solving, leadership, planning, organizing. Physical Demand:
- Frequent standing, walking and sitting. Ability to pull, lift, carry and push greater than 150lbs repetitively. Frequent stooping, kneeling, balancing, climbing and balancing. 95% of work will be performed inside with noise and/or vibrations. No extreme heat, cold, wet or humid work environment. Repetitive physical and verbal interaction with patients.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Tidewater Orthopaedics, Hampton , Licensed Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!