Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Company: Concentric Methods
Posted on: June 9, 2019
Cape Fox and Concentric Methods LLC is accepting resumes
for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to
provide full time services to our deserving Air Force at
Langley AFB in Hampton, VA
*Incumbents are encouraged to apply.
This posting is for future positions.
* Manage patient anesthesia experience, perform
preoperative evaluations and preparations,
administer monitored anesthesia care, regional and
general anesthesia, monitor and manage patient
reactions to anesthesia and surgery, manage fluid
therapy, perform and manage invasive monitoring, and
perform post-operative evaluations as privileged by
the MTF Credentials Committee.
* Perform a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation
of the patient. This includes obtaining an informed
consent from the patient, requesting consultations
and/or diagnostic studies and ordering
* Develop and implement an anesthetic plan of care.
* Perform an assessment immediately prior to induction
of anesthesia of the patient. This shall include a
review of the medical record with regard to
completeness, pertinent laboratory data, time of
administration and dosage of pre-anesthesia
medication, together with an appraisal of any
changes in the patient's condition from that noted
on previous visits. This note shall include any
previous anesthetic experiences and complications
thereof noted in the medical record.
* Maintain the patient's physiologic homeostasis and
corrects abnormal responses to the anesthesia and/or
* Collect and interpret patient physiological data by
selecting, applying or inserting noninvasive
* Manage the patient's airway and pulmonary status.
* Manage the patient's emergence and recovery from
anesthesia by maintaining homeostasis, providing
relief from pain and anesthesia side effects and
preventing and managing complications through
selecting, obtaining, ordering and administrating
medications, fluids or ventilator support.
* Record all pertinent events taking place during the
introduction of, maintenance of and emergence from
anesthesia, including the dosage and duration of all
anesthetic agents, other drugs, intravenous fluids
and blood or blood components on all patients that
have received anesthesia care.
* Record post-anesthetic visits, including at least
one note describing the presence or absence of
anesthesia related complications of the procedure.
* Degree: Master's degree in nursing.
* Education: Graduate from an academic program,
approved by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse
* Anesthesia Programs (COA).
* Certification: Certified as a Registered Nurse
Anesthetist from the American Association of Nurse
* Anesthetists (AANA) or the National Board of
Certification and Recertification for Nurse
* Experience: As required to meet clinical competency
requirements specified in the Service-specific
* Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted
license to practice as a RN in any State, the
District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates
provide equal employment opportunities to all persons
and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race,
religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age,
disability, political affiliation, protected veteran
status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox
Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native
Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.
Keywords: Concentric Methods, Hampton , Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), Healthcare , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!