Board Certified Dermatologist (Physician #)
Company: Maxim Government Services
Posted on: June 10, 2019
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Board Certified
Dermatologist to provide services at Eglin Air Force Base near Fort
Walton Beach, Florida.
- Excellent opportunity to gain entry into federal
- Monday through Friday day shifts - no weekends, no holidays, no
- Rewarding experience in public service for your country
- Easy travel: federal Property allows you to work on any active,
unrestricted state license
- Malpractice Insurance provided
- Weekly Pay Maxim Employee Benefits Include:
- Perkspot Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program Specialists and
Counselors available 24/7
- Maxim College Partnership Program
- Direct Deposit
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance Coverage Schedule:
Monday-Friday, typically 7:30am to 4:30pm, with a one-hour lunch No
Weekends, No Holidays and No Call Job Specific Details and Tasks:
- Examines, diagnoses and treats diseases of the skin, hair and
--- Prepares and reviews case histories and clinical records.
--- Examines patients, performs biopsies and excisions, and other
diagnostic techniques of dermatology, and determines requirements
for clinical laboratory tests.
--- Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings.
--- Prescribes treatment, including oral and injectable systemic
--- Advises on types and quantity of dermatological supplies and
--- Instructs interns and residents in methods and procedures for
diagnosis and treatment of dermatological diseases.
--- Provides the patient with complete and appropriate instructions
regarding medication, limitations, and follow-up plans.
--- Responsible for care of Department of Defense (DoD)/government
equipment and material while performing procedures. Minimum
Qualifications: Education: Graduate of an approved medical school;
completion of a residency or fellowship in Dermatology Experience:
Minimum 2 years experience, may include residency/training
License/Certification and Training: Active/unrestricted license
from any state; Board Certified by the American Board of
Dermatology or the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
Keyphrases: dermatology jobs, dermatologist jobs, skin
dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology jobs, dermatology
associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs, dermatology consultants
jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric dermatologist jobs,
Keywords: Maxim Government Services, Hampton , Board Certified Dermatologist (Physician #), Healthcare , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!