Housekeeper - Langley Family Housing
Company: Hunt MH Shared Services LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Essential Job Functions
- Clean, sweep, vacuum, and mop floors, hallways, glass, and
- Spot clean walls for finger and scuff marks.
- Sweep and mop floors. Wax floors monthly.
- Empty all trash receptacles and recycling bins.
- Fully clean, all bathrooms including clean all toilets, sinks,
counter tops, showers, and bathtubs.
- Clean windows, doors, walls, wall vents, receptacle/switch
plates, cabinets, sinks, appliances, toilets, showers, bathtubs,
and window coverings.
- Dust, make beds, wash linens, organize, and arrange living
areas (corporate units where applicable).
- Clean trash and debris from parking lot and entranceway.
- Keep all vacancies fresh and odorless.
- Inform supervisor of any vandalism, damage or repair required
on perimeter or in common areas of Community.
- Cleaning also includes the Offices, Centers, Models, Theater,
Formal Conference Room, Children's Playroom, Fitness Room,
Gymnasium, Game Room, Leasing Office, and small Conference Room
- Clean exterior windows and light fixtures, exterior pathway
light housing, set trashcans and recycle bins out the night prior
- Perform other duties as assigned.EducationHigh school diploma
(or equivalent) with training and or experience in the cleaning
facilities field.Experience and Qualifications
- One or more years of solid previous work history. Previous
experience in housekeeping or custodial work preferred.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision as well
as working in a team environment.
- Perform work outside in all weather conditions and perform
physical work, as well as to lift weights of up to 25 pounds
- Must have valid driver's license.Other Skills
- Requires a self-motivated, team player who pays close attention
to detail and who can prioritize in a fast-moving environment.
Reliable and dependable attendance and punctuality are essential
for this position.
- Hunt provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals
regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
Keywords: Hunt MH Shared Services LLC, Hampton , Housekeeper - Langley Family Housing, Hospitality & Tourism , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!