Company: Ocean City Fontainebleau Resort
Location: Ocean City
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Prepare food of consistent quality and assist in kitchen
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and
production and portion standards, per check from servers.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not
to over prepare estimated needs.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per HEI Hotels and Resorts
standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation,
freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or
possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated
storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost
problems, control food waste, loss and usage per HEI Hotels and
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove,
steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table, tilt
kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Ocean City Fontainebleau Resort, Hampton , Grill Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Ocean City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!