Company: Ocean City Fontainebleau Resort
Location: Ocean City
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Assist with the planning and managing of the kitchen as appropriate
in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service,
compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures and
federal, state and local regulations while meeting/exceeding
- Supervise the production, preparation and presentation of all
foods for the hotel as assigned by the Executive Chef to ensure
that a quality, consistent product is produced which conforms to
all HEI/Franchise standards.
- Supervise Human Resources in the production and preparation areas
of the kitchen in order to attract, retain and motivate the
associates while providing a safe work environment; interview,
schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, resolve
problems, provide open communication, recommend and conduct
performance and salary reviews, recommend discipline, as
- Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the kitchen and
equipment to ensure a healthy, safe work environment which
meets/exceeds federal, state, corporate and franchise standards and
- Monitor and control all labor and food costs through scheduling,
training and supervising the production of the food to ensure
budgets are met/exceeded while quality is maintained/improved.
- Assist in the creation and planning of menus and daily specials;
implement the necessary production changes to attract new business
and ensure current guest satisfaction.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Ocean City Fontainebleau Resort, Hampton , Culinary Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Ocean City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!