Company: Dunes Manor Hotel
Location: Ocean City
Posted on: September 20, 2022
OTO Development is pleased to announce a wonderful opportunity
for a Bartender.
What will you be doing most days?
- Greet customers in a timely manner
- Prepare a large amount alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages
- Interact positively with customers, take orders, and serve a
variety of snacks and drinks
- Assess customers' needs and preferences while making
- Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Operate cash registers, collect payments from customers, and
- Manage bar operation; including ordering and maintaining liquor
and bar supplies
What are the requirements for this position?
- You must be a minimum of 21 years of age in order to serve
- You have in-depth knowledge of alcohol and craft cocktail bars
and possess strong mixology skills
- You can be on your feet for up to eight hours
- You can communicate effectively with guests and other
- You must be able to work a varied schedule that may include
evenings, nights, and weekends.
Physical Requirements for this Position
This is a physically demanding position. You must be comfortable
standing, sitting, walking, lifting, and squatting for extended
periods of time.
This position would require little to no travel.
OTO Development (OTO) is a one of the fastest growing hotel
management companies in the lodging industry. As an industry
leader, OTO develops, owns, and operates award-winning
select-service hotels in key markets across the U.S. with brand
partners: Marriott, Hilton & Hyatt. For six years, OTO has ranked
on INC. 5000's list of Fastest Growing Private Companies and in
2018 was certified as a high-trust, high-performance workplace by
the independent analysts at Great Place to Work Institute. We would
love for you to join our team!
OTO provides competitive pay and benefit programs, including
medical insurance options, dental and vison insurance, 401k with
company match, company provided life insurance, tuition assistance,
paid time off, paid holiday time, travel discounts, and more.
Keywords: Dunes Manor Hotel, Hampton , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Ocean City, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!