Company: Hampton Roads Embassy Suites
Posted on: May 29, 2023
The primary purpose of the Restaurant Server is to provide guests with an excellent restaurant experience.
The Restaurant Server will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Schedule dining reservations and arrange parties or special services;
- Ensure prompt and courteous service to guests;
- Answer telephone calls and process phone orders;
- Greet guests, escort them to tables, and provide menus , answering dining related questions, and suggest food and beverage items ;
- T ake food and beverage orders , r elay orders to kitchen , and serve food to guests ;
- Coordinate amenity delivery request in connection with the kitchen department ;
- Monitors tables in assigned section ensuring all guests are served ;
- Address guest complaints;
- Collect and process guest payments;
- Totals receipts at end of shift to verify sales and clear cash register;
- Ensures tips are reported properly for tax processing ;
- Clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting;
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments;
- Inspect dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness;
- Assist service staff as necessary to service guests in a timely manner;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Hampton Roads Embassy Suites, Hampton , Restaurant, Hospitality & Tourism , Hampton, Virginia
here to apply!