Company: Drucker and Falk, LLC
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Drucker + Falk is a performance driven real estate services and
investment firm with a 80-year history of delivering optimal asset
value to our clients. We specialize in third party multifamily and
commercial management, brokerage, investment sponsorship, asset
development and construction consultation. We manage a diverse
portfolio of more than 30,000 multifamily apartments, over three
million square feet of commercial space, and have brokered more
than a billion dollars in commercial transactions.
$500.00 SIGN ON BONUS (90 days of employment required)
We have a full-time position available for a Housekeeper. The
Housekeeper is a team member responsible for keeping the community
clean and neat. Areas which may be involved include offices,
models, clubhouse, lobbies, laundry room, common areas and the
grounds. Housekeeper works under the supervision of the Property
Manager and Service Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but are
not limited to the job specifications contained herein.
- Obtains list of vacant units that need to be cleaned
immediately and list of prospective checkouts in order to prepare
- Responsible for the preparation of vacant units for
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of the clubhouse and common
areas of property buildings.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all
supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or management
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, solid surfaces, and
trim, cleans rest rooms, lobbies, elevators, stairways.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary
circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety &
Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company
policies and property community policies.
- Responsible for reporting to Property Manager any defects of
deficiencies noted during the days work so that the Property
Manager may order necessary repairs.
- Performs other duties or job functions that can be performed
safely as required or deemed necessary by supervisory
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
- Stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- Reach with hands and arms; able to talk and/or hear.
- Employee is frequently required to sit, climb and balance or
stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift.
Position offers outstanding growth potential, paid sick leave,
vacation and holidays, health, dental, life insurance, and 401K
participation. Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free
Keywords: Drucker and Falk, LLC, Hampton , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!