Company: Electronic Systems
Posted on: November 5, 2018
OverviewTo grow our company's sales... we need Sales Warriors and Educators for our Hampton, Virginia Territory.
Does this sound like you?
- You stay strong and carry on achieving the goal when others give up.
- You are loyal and passionate about people and products you believe in.
- You regularly see potential where others don't.
- You're known for being able to explain something in a way that makes it easy for others to understand.
- You enjoy getting people excited about an idea.
If you said "yes" to all of the above, AND can back it up with examples, then you should be exploring a sales career with Electronic Systems, Inc. (ESI) At ESI, we help companies save money and time by improving how they print, scan, and manage files. Sound boring? Consider this: a gallon of printer ink costs the same as 387 gallons of gas or 318 cups of coffee from Starbucks. Companies need our help to manage these costs, and that's where you come in.
Here's what you'll be doing on a daily basis:
- Selling our hardware and software by either doing a trial at the client's site, or by inviting them to our office for a demo, tour, and overview about what we are capable of.
- Connecting with decision-makers at companies that need our services through strategic stop bys and cold calls: This is a 30% current customer/70% net new assignment, so this is a true hunter role.
- Tracking all of the above with Sherpa our sales CRM. We have a saying, which is "if it isn't in the Sherpa, it didn't happen!"
- This is just some of what you'll get in return:
- Base salary + UNCAPPED commission
- On-target first year earnings of $55k-65k (last year our highest performing Account Exec took home over $70k, and our lowest performer made $46k)
- A dedicated Admin Support Team that our current Account Execs rave about
- Car allowance since you'll be a road warrior
- Robust training to continue your growth as a best-in-class sales professional
We only have 2 requirements for this role. But! It is positively essential that you have ALL THREE:
- Your resume proves that you can stay for at least two years. You understand that to build a book of business (and earn great commissions!) over our industry's 3-year upgrade cycle, you have to commit to staying, even when faced with the inevitable rejection and frustration that comes with any sales role.
- You are proficient with technology. We are a technology company. You must have a passion for, and a working understanding of, Microsoft Office, every app on your smartphone, how to reset your router at home, and what a network is.
Want to learn more? Here's what to do next:
Fill out our application and a friendly Hiring Manager or Human Resources Professional will be in touch.
We hope you decide to pursue a career with us - your new 'work family' at ESI could be just a click away!
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Annual Salary, Commissions on equipment sold are uncapped
- Initial 5 weeks of sales training
- Continuous training , on new technological solutions for commercial use
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with great match
- Medical/Dental Insurance, starting day one
- 17 paid days off, first year
- Xerox employee discount throughout the world
- Expense Reimbursement including auto allowance
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts
- An interest in building information technology solutions
- An excitement for challenges
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- 0-2 years of experience selling in a sales-driven environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Passion to educate and sell
- Hunter mentality
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.
Check us out at www.esi.net
ESI is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Electronic Systems is a tobacco- and smoke-free work environment.
Keywords: Electronic Systems, Hampton , Sales Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!