Recruiting Research Specialist
Company: Eurofins USA
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work
with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they
supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
accurate.The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in
food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and
in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one
of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services
for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material
sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having
an emerging global presence in Contract Development and
Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing
presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic
testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.In over 30 years, Eurofins
has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff
across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900
laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a
portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the
safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability
and purity of biological substances and products.In 2021, Eurofins
generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among
the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to create and implement
sourcing strategies for active and future requisitions.
- Proactively develop robust candidate pipelines across a diverse
range of business areas, leveraging technology to discover and
sustain leads and prospects. Utilize appropriate Social Media
sourcing and branding tools to support with talent attraction.
- Lead sourcing searches which may include cold calling,
networking, identifying applicant associations/pools/professional
groups and affiliations, websites, Boolean searches, targeted
companies/individuals, use of analytics tools, etc.
- Provide talent market insights, competitive intelligence and
talent demographic data to enable hiring managers to be
well-informed on market conditions.
- Utilizing all appropriate avenues/tools/sources at disposal,
create talent lists for active and future roles for defined
positions, ensuring talent pools are maintained and managed for an
excellent candidate experience.
- Develop a broad professional network of top talent.
- Stay current on market trends and practices as relates to
sourcing methods, and ensure that knowledge share training is
provided to the wider TA team.
- Leverage online recruiting resources, such as niche job boards,
associations, LinkedIn, university career center websites and ATS
to identify and recruit the very best candidatesQualifications
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources,
Psychology or related field.
- Experience: 1-3 years of recruiting or candidate sourcing
experience, delivering end to end sourcing assignments within an
in-house or RPO environment, including passive candidate sourcing
for open roles, market mapping and creating/maintaining talent
- Candidate identification via Boolean/internet
searchingKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to successfully create a sense of urgency and influence
others without authority as an internal consultant
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Highly developed passive recruiting skills i.e. prospect
identification, cold calling, referral generation, competitive
- Strong knowledge of recruiting-based websites, applicant
tracking systems, Microsoft Office and creative sourcing
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with senior
leaders both domestically and internationally.
- Working knowledge of applicable market employment laws.
- Flexibility to work independently and collaboratively with
various project teams on multiple tasks within a cross-functional,
matrixed reporting structure.
- Critical thinking skills, able to analyze and interpret data,
information and identify pattern, trends and insights to develop
- Highly technically savvy - able to best utilize appropriate
systems, reporting tools, IT services.
- Ability to solve problems and come to solution on projects, key
issues and obstacles.
- Ability to work to agreed appropriate performance metrics.
- Strong assessment skills to evaluate candidate's business and
or technical background.
- Excellent customer service skills and a consultative approach
when collaborating with internal and external clients.Additional
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidaysEurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and
Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Keywords: Eurofins USA, Hampton , Recruiting Research Specialist, Human Resources , Lancaster, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!