6018 - Senior Software Developer
Company: IndraSoft, Inc.
Posted on: March 21, 2020
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Worksite Location: Hampton, VA
Clearance: Secret Clearance / TS/SCI strongly preferred
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Senior Software
Developer. The candidate will be responsible for developing joining
a development team focused on providing new, and maintaining
existing, web-based solutions. He/she will perform software
analysis, design, and delivery tasks to ensure that our customers'
technology needs are met.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent. May substitute the
equivalent in a combination of education, technical certifications
or training, or work/military experience
* 8-15 years of experience as software developer
* Familiarity with all phases of the software development
* Active SECRET security clearance required
* Excellent communication skills and maintaining customer/team
* Proficient with managing a software version control system (ex.
Git or SVN) in order to facilitate quick patch management
frameworks (ex. jQuery or Angular)
* Proficient in .NET based web development to include ASP.NET and
* Proficient using Microsoft SQL Server as an application back end
database in support of web applications
* Proficient developing applications following industry best
practices and design patterns
* Must have a DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification or be qualified
to attain one within three months of hire. (SSCP, CCNA-Sec, GSEC,
* Experience with agile development processes
* Work with development teams following engineering processes such
* General understanding of the environments, requirements and
responsibilities associated with DoD development
* General understanding of DISA STIG requirements
* Experience developing with security policies, best practices and
processes to include automated code scanning and vulnerability
* Active TOP SECRET with SCI security clearance
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Expert in formulating and defining system scope and
* Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems
considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating
time, and form of desired results.
* Design, code, test, debug, and document programs and
* Use of version control systems to manage code and quick delivery
* Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of
applications systems analysis and programming activities.
Responsible for completion of a phase of a project
* Regular communication with customers during requirements analysis
and managing scope creep
* Regularly provides guidance to less-experienced
* Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
While performing duties of the job, incumbent will be exposed to
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to
work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals
by telephone, email and face to face. This position requires
incumbent to have the ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to
finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with
hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: IndraSoft, Inc., Hampton , 6018 - Senior Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!