Sr. Linux System Administrator
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Sr. Linux System Administrator Job Category: Information
Technology Time Type: Full time Minimum Clearance Required to
Start: TS/SCI Employee Type: Regular Percentage of Travel Required:
Up to 10% Type of Travel: Continental US CACI is seeking a cleared
Sr. Linux System Administrator to work onsite at Langley AFB in
Hampton, VA. This is an immediate need supporting the Air Force
Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS). We are looking for strong
candidates to support integration and sustainment in a fast-paced
environment. The most successful candidates will be
solutions-oriented and self-motivated. Must have Linux experience!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Install patches according to the Patch Management Plan
leveraging Yellowdog Update Modified (YUM).
- Maintain and operate a virtualized data center using VMWare
with Dell/EMC server and storage hardware.
- Install, support and maintain Linux servers by tuning system
performance, system wide software configuration and allocation of
mass storage space.
- Responsible for the integrity, confidentiality, availability of
information systems through patch management to include antivirus
installation and signature file updates and data
- Respond and resolve service outages, technical queries and
other system related issues.
- Conduct systems analysis and development to keep systems as
current as possible with changing technology.
- Provide technical guidance to Tier 1 and 2 personnel. You'll
Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI.
- Minimum of five years' relevant experience.
- DODD 8570 certification.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: YUM,
Puppet, Redhat Satellite, RHEL 7.X, 8.X, Kickstart, Harbor,
Kubernetes. These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of five years' DCGS experience What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success. Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity
to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI, Hampton , Sr. Linux System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!