Special Technical Operations (STO) Security Manager (A3TZ)
Company: Vector CSP
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview:Headquarters, Air Combat Command (ACC), Directorate of
Operations (A3), Flight Operations Division (A3T) at Langley Air
Force Base, VA is responsible for the combat readiness and training
of the Combat Air Forces (CAF). ACC/A3T provides the operational
expertise required to meet current and future needs of the CAF by
developing, coordinating, and publishing command guidance for all
aspects of CAF fighter aircrew training.Requirements: Secret
ClearanceJob Summary:Provide security support, including physical,
personnel, technical, information, and specialized security along
with administration support to the STO office and subordinate
units' mission to provide connectivity between the CAF, Joint
Staff, HAF and the joint planning and execution community.Education
- Three years' experience with security management (physical,
personnel, technical and information working with CJCSI, ICDs/DoDMs
and other guiding policy documents).
- One year experience using IBM-compatible and Macintosh personal
computer systems (computers, peripherals, etc.) that are common to
ACC, ACC/STO, and automated data processing environments. This
includes following the policies and procedures associated with
maintaining the security and integrity of devices within classified
and unclassified environments.
- Three years' experience with computer systems and programs such
as Planning and Decision Aid System (PDAS), Joint Personnel
Adjudication System (JPAS).Essential Duties:
- Comply with appropriate Joint DoD and AF security guidance and
- Prepare security paperwork using the Special Access Program
- Support physical and administrative security procedures.
- Perform security self-inspections; identify deficiencies;
report violations; and prepare reports.
- Perform quarterly and incident security audits.
- Perform courier responsibilities.
- Control classified media and information, transfers files
between local systems to storage devices, and properly dispose of
- Maintain accreditation package repository for all system
certification and accreditation documentation as well as
- Safeguard and report any unexpected or unrecognizable output
products to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO)/
Government Security Officer (GSO) as appropriate. This includes
both display and printed products. Safeguard and report the receipt
of any media received through any channel to the appropriate ISSO
or GSO for subsequent virus inspection and inclusion into the media
control procedures. Report all security incidents to the either the
ISSO or GSO.
- Assist with planning, development, and implementation of
required security training.
- Travel TDY to support exercises/events.
- Personal Security: Determine eligibility for access to Special
Access Programs (SAP) and secure network; maintain personnel
security files for user access to the network and program
databases. Process personnel for clearance to allow access to SAP
information network. Prepare & process security paperwork, and
submit waiver documentation to appropriate security authorities,
coordinate with other DoD agencies.
- Attend or conduct site visits, technical meetings, security
management meetings, conferences, and unique program requirements.
(Approx. 10 CONUS per year).
- Technical Security: Provide direct support and expertise to the
ACC STO office and ACC-subordinate STO offices for facility
accreditation, inspections, and equipment accreditation to ensure
all aspects of network and information security. Assist in entry
control and perform escort duties. Continuously assess policy,
procedures, and systems to identify shortfalls, risks and provide
recommendations for revising and improving security policies,
procedures, and systems.
- Information Security: Provide expertise for implementation and
maintenance of DOD, Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS), and USAF
information security directives for the protection of all
classified and sensitive information extracted from the STO
office's network. Maintain personnel security folders to ensure
only properly cleared personnel have access to the network and STO
information. Maintain accreditation package repository for all
system certification/accreditation documentation and modifications.
Write and update System Security Plans (SSPs).
- Manage multiple COMSEC accounts in accordance with COMSEC
Responsible Officer (CRO)/Secure Voice Responsible Officer (SVRO)
and Cryptographic Access Program (CAP) Administrator requirements
outlined in applicable policy directives. The contractor shall
review squadron's applicable security SOPs and/or OIs, and the
overall SATE program.
- Prepare and maintain a six-part folder for each separate COMSEC
account in accordance with AFMAN 17-1302-0.
- Develop and maintain COMSEC OIs and emergency action task cards
for each account, and ensure all assigned personnel are thoroughly
familiar with the contents of each.Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both
verbally and in writing, in person and through technological
mediums such as email, videoconferencing, and by telephone.
- Working understanding of common Microsoft Office suite programs
such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to complete
the essential duties of the position.
- Ability to work virtually using common technological mediums
such as Microsoft Teams or Zoom.Position is contingent upon award
of contract to VectorCSP. To apply, please go to
https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/. For assistance, please contact
our Human Resources Department by telephone at (252) 337-5120 or by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Vector CSP, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion,
national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited
under Federal, State, or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.VectorCSP is a
federal contracting small business based out of North Carolina. We
help our nation's military and government leaders realize the Cost,
Schedule, and Performance goals of their organizations through our
expert integrated logistics, engineering, training, and strategic
program management support.We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life
Insurance, Dental, 401K, PTO, and Tuition Reimbursement to those
who qualify.Like us on Facebook,
https://www.facebook.com/VectorCSP/ & follow us on LinkedIn,
Keywords: Vector CSP, Hampton , Special Technical Operations (STO) Security Manager (A3TZ), IT / Software / Systems , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!