Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CACI is looking for a Cloud Administrator to work an exciting
opportunity to expand our customer's portfolio of services into
government cloud technologies. This position will require members
of our cloud team to manage and operate cloud-based applications
for our Gov't customer.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Perform day to day operations and maintenance of cloud-based
applications and systems in support of AF DCGS.
- Support in areas of identity and access management, cloud
infrastructure, patching, updating, and backup and recovery
- Work closely with Cloud Engineering team (AFRL), vendors, and
other support staff to identify, resolve, and document
- Be able to diagnose, mitigate and/or escalate system issues to
maintain a high level of system/platform availability.
- Manage and operate AWS GovCloud/SC2S/C2S components, accounts,
services, and tools to diagnose issues.
- Assist with maintaining a system of records; Assist with
documenting procedures, configuration baselines, inventory, and
root cause analysis.
- Prepare and deliver assessment reports on system performance,
deficiencies, and improvement recommendations.
- Participate in rotating 247 on-site support.
- Support automation in the cloud environment.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- BA/BS Degree in STEM field or Equivalent Experience.
- 3+ years of operations experience providing application
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational, and
- Experiencing administering web-based applications is
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate is expected to have demonstrated experience in the
- Competent in AWS EC2, AWS VPC, AWS CloudWatch, AWS S3, AWS IAM,
AWS CloudFormation, AWS CLI.
- 3+ years of experience implementing and supporting AWS or
equivalent cloud enterprise solutions.
- Ticketing systems, tiered support workflows and processes.
- Operating in agile environments.
- One or more scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, Python,
- Developing plans, policies, and procedures to control and
monitor application status for the cloud environment.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of software engineering principles,
methods, and techniques
- Understanding of operational best practices, configuration
management, and security controls.
- One or more AWS or Azure certifications.
- Experience with log collection and monitoring solutions.
- Experience with DNS, Active Directory, Puppet, networking, and
- Experience working with AWS, Linux, and relational
- Experience with AWS SDKs and more advanced AWS services such as
Lambda and ECS/EKS
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Hampton , Cloud Administrator, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!