Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CACI is seeking a cleared Linux Administrator at Langley AFB.
This is an immediate need that is supporting the Distributed Ground
System (DGS) modernization, system operations and promotion
contract at Langley AFB, VA. We are looking for candidates with a
strong background in Linux administration!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Install patches according to the Patch Management Plan
leveraging Yellowdog Update Modified (YUM).
- Maintain and operate a virtualized data center using VMWare
with Dell/EMC server and storage hardware.
- Install, support and maintain Linux servers by tuning system
performance, system wide software configuration and allocation of
mass storage space.
- Responsible for the integrity, confidentiality, availability of
information systems through patch management to include antivirus
installation and signature file updates and data
- Respond and resolve service outages, technical queries and
other system related issues.
- Conduct systems analysis and development to keep systems as
current as possible with changing technology.
- Update and document configuration management and troubleshoot
any reported problems.
- Provide technical guidance to Tier 1 and 2 personnel.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI.
- Minimum of five years relevant experience.
- Security + CE certification or higher.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: YUM,
Puppet, Redhat Satellite, RHEL 7.X, Kickstart, Harbor,
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Hampton , Linux Administrator, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!