Senior Program Analyst
Company: ICF International, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ICF is seeking a senior data analyst professional, with prior
military, civil service and/or contractor experience within HQ Air
Combat Command (ACC), and/or 16 AF staff/subordinate units.
Candidate will provide project lead support and technical
expertise. ADAPTS is the ACC Optimizing the Human Weapon System
(OHWS). The ADAPTS is a program human performance tracking system
that is built primarily using a SMARTABASE backbone. The ACC OHWS
has embedded Athletic Trainers, Massage Therapists, and Strength
and Conditioning Coaches within fighter squadrons and wings in
order to provide full spectrum support focused on the prevention of
aircrew neck and back pain. ADAPTS will be the system that
documents all encounters between embedded OHWS personnel and
fighter aircrew. ADAPTS, a synchronized support system, is needed
to consistently measure both individual and team performance to
clearly understand the continuous, measurable impact of performing
and operating in high risk, high stakes conditions over time to
ensure aircrew sustain the highest levels of readiness. This
capability will be phased IAW designated timelines negotiated with
the contractor and Government to ensure organized priorities of
work. The system shall be scalable, with the end goal of capturing
an aircrew member's entire career. ADAPTs will be designed,
supported and managed in coordination with Government
Duties include support for all traditional elements of A-Staff
support within a MAJCOM, coordination from the strategic level to
operations level of war. In addition, there are numerous technical
opportunities across the USAF's cyber weapon systems portfolio. The
workplace is at ACC headquarters, Joint Base Langley-Eustis in
Candidates shall execute under the direction of government
representatives the development, validation, implementation and
synchronizing of ADAPTS, to capture a comprehensive performance
profile of a fighter aircrew member's career. Candidates will
standardize and optimize system and human performance optimization
designs and architectures; identify and coordinate emerging
technology solutions and technology integration opportunities;
implement innovative industry best practices and technologies that
maximize efficiencies and cost savings; develop new systems while
migrating infrastructure capabilities to meet mission requirements
and improve operational efficiency of operators and their
associated combat support teams; deliver system and infrastructure
capabilities that scale to meet enterprise demand with the least
re-engineering effort possible; and facilitate and monitor the
ADAPTS equipment integration, interoperability, and synchronization
of enterprise-wide systems and infrastructure solutions and
Key Tasks to be accomplished:
The ADAPTs Senior Program Advisor is responsible for organizing,
directing, and managing all aspects of program operational support
functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project
tasks. Provides overall direction of program activities. Manages
and maintains interface with the senior levels of the customer's
organization. Consults with customers and operations personnel to
formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring
conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and
contractual obligations. Establishes and maintains technical
reports to show progress of projects to management and customers,
organizes and assigns responsibilities to subordinates, oversees
the successful completion of all assigned tasks. Specific duties
shall include, but are not limited to the following
- Work with the Government to establish new system requirements
or new service rollouts.
- Work with career field leaders to collect data and present
- Supervise ADAPTS Support Team Members (six personnel)
- Coach end-users, coaches, and managers on technology.
- Provide tactical, operational, and strategic insight
- Support system interoperability requirements with operational
Assists with managing changes to project scope, schedule, and
costs to keep the project plan accurate, up-to-date, and within
- As the point of contact on assigned projects, performs a
variety of highly skilled duties such as: assembling, coordinating
and managing multidisciplinary technical review teams.
- Facilitate and troubleshoot a myriad of problems associated
with developing complex systems or with coordinating and developing
- Prepare internal/external memos, reports, documents, and
correspondence as required.
- Properly manage and document project activities; assist in the
development of presentations, budget projections justifications and
travel as needed.
- Provides highly skilled technical and management advice to
department management and personnel.
- Solicit, monitor, and communicate project performance, status,
and results to leadership and the team; addresses or escalates
issues as appropriate.
- Responds to inquiries about projects.
- Act as subject matter expert, project representative, and
effective liaison; establish rapport, build credibility.
- Ensures compliance with protocol guidelines and
- Maintains strict confidentiality and classification
- Coordinate and participate in a variety of complex activities
involved in the collection, compilation, documentation, and
management of research, trend or historical data.
- Assist in the appropriate sharing of de-identified research,
trend or historical data with research collaborators and
- Identify and document programmatic risks using expert judgment
and historical data; implements approved actions and workarounds
required to mitigate the impact of project risk.
- Assist in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives,
policies and procedures.
- Coordinate schedules of staff and other interested
- Facilitates acquisition of all materials to support the
appropriate execution of the project.
- Manage study documentation and publications from different
What you need to be considered:
Experience/knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace
operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches
used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services
and capabilities that support functional requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in in Management, Administration, Finance,
Operations Management, or Human Resource Management
- Possess seven or more (7+) years of experience; or
- Bachelor's Degree in Health and Exercise Science, or
- Possess seven or more (7+) years' professional experience
managing a similar workplace/team environment
- Basic understanding of disaster recovery and database backup
- Understanding of Government Certification and Accreditation
- Shall have a proficient understanding and working knowledge of
computer, e-mail, voice mail, and telephone texts to perform
- Be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Desired qualifications -
- USAF MAJCOM staff experience preferred, however a sister
Service also acceptable
- One to three years MAJCOM Action Officer experience
Willingness and Ability to work full time in the Hampton, VA
area. Potential for approximately 5 - 10% CONUS travel (National
Capitol Region (NCR), Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois,
Massachusetts, Ohio, and Texas), dependent on mission need on
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with
intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day.
Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle
unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and
governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual
respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're
seeking to make a difference in the world, visit
www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at
all levels. (EOE - Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans
Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For
more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans
and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application
and employment process. To request an accommodation please email
email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All
information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used
only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable
accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law
and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)
Keywords: ICF International, Inc, Hampton , Senior Program Analyst, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!