Company: The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital, a joint venture between Penn
Medicine Lancaster General Health and Kindred Healthcare, is the
only freestanding inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Lancaster
County. Conveniently located off of US Route 30, Lancaster
Rehabilitation Hospital features 59 private patient rooms. Our
highly skilled team of nurses and therapists work together to
provide a personalized intensive rehabilitation treatment care plan
to optimize patient quality outcomes and restore independence.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team,
where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together
to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents.
Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars
and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career
growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees
and developing future healthcare leaders.
- Answers and transfers incoming calls.
- Processes mailing labels for outgoing mail. Brings mail to and
from the mailbox and sorts it accurately.
- Assists coworkers with various documents using Microsoft
Windows, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Maintains confidentiality of all data.
- Supports the administration team with miscellaneous
- Directly communicates with and assists hospital customers.
- The employee must maintain a professional demeanor and
appearance to reflect proper image for the Hospital and the board
members, medical staff, community leaders and fellow
- Must have good organizational skills and analytical ability in
order to interpret information, and carry out duties
- Must be cooperative and have the desire to be a team
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Experience in administrative role or as a student in higher
- Proficient in use of computers.
- Customer service experience or aptitude to be able to deal
tactfully with patients, physicians, visitors and the general
- Team oriented, positive attitude and takes imitative during
Keywords: The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, Hampton , Receptionist, Other , Lancaster, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!