REMOTE - Inside Sales Representative
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class
associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless
opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build
a long-lasting career with us. Together, we can continue to lead
the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the
ground up. Join our team today.
NOW HIRING REMOTE IN ALL 50 STATES
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an
immediate need for an Inside Sales Representative.
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with an assigned
customer base, including key accounts, insuring their satisfaction
with our products and services at all times.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices,
availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Provide customers with product literature and catalogs.
- Monitor customer needs and preferences to determine focus of
proactive sales efforts.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer
requirements, to promote the sale of company products and services,
and to provide sales support.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer
requirements, including request for proposal responses and
- Assist customers in the selection and purchase of
- Complete sales transactions and assist customers with product
information, delivery, and other services.
- Work with all personnel to ensure great customer service from
the order to the delivery .
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge in order
to promote a professional image in the field.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
standards and adheres to all safety policies, rules, regulations
- Participates in associate meetings and communicates any
concerns to management.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhering to all policies, rules, regulations, and
- Performing other duties or functions as requested by
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
PRIOR EXPERIENCE: No prior experience is required. Applies basic
job knowledge of systems and procedures that are relevant to own
TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: Associate is expected to
operate at the functional level across the following areas of
technical knowledge and skill: Ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally.
- Ability to efficiently operate computers, tablets and mobile
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Ability to effectively utilize FEI's inventory and logistics
- Ability to effectively utilize FEI's customer relationship
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs
and products to our associates and their families-geared toward
benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings.
Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match,
paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee
assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement
opportunities and much more!
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a
government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Keywords: Ferguson, Hampton , REMOTE - Inside Sales Representative, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!