Company: Trio Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Your job search ends now.
You've just CLICKED on a great career opportunity!
Why a career with us?
When you join our team, you'll work alongside extraordinary
teammates who share our passion for helping others. In return,
you'll enjoy the following Benefits of Caring:
Daily Pay - our on-demand mobile app that allows you to access
your pay when you want it. With Daily Pay, you can make every day a
Competitive wages and benefits, including generous paid
Teammate Referral Bonus
- "Champions of the Heart" - our teammate recognition and
The Hospitality Aide is responsible for providing support and
assistance to nursing personnel and assisting in maintaining a
positive physical and psychosocial environment for residents in
accordance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as
facility's established nursing care policies and procedures.
Reports to Charge Nurse or other Nursing Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
language at the 8th Grade Level.
- Clean patient equipment and resident's personal care and
grooming items per established procedure.
- Clean resident wheelchairs as needed.
- Ensure resident closets, bedside stands and drawers are clean,
orderly and odor free.
- Monitor and replenish resident care items (briefs, body wash,
- Answer call lights and provide non-care giving tasks; for
example, change TV, open windows, adjust articles within resident
- Relay requests for actual care assistance to nursing
- Transport residents to meals, activities.
- Assist with passing trays in dining room and to residents who
do not require feeding assistance.
- Fill and change ice pitchers.
- Make beds.
- Assist with resident smoke breaks.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions
at a level necessary to accomplish job.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and
company proprietary information.
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively
and work cooperatively with residents, families and other
We'd love the chance to discuss YOUR career with us..
Keywords: Trio Healthcare, Hampton , Hospitality Aide, Other , Poquoson, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!