Java Full Stack Developer
Company: Threat Tec
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Threat Tec is looking for a JAVA FULL-STACK SOFTWARE
DEVELOPER to join our production team. You will join a
small but rapidly growing company and will get to work on various
aspects of our web and native product developments, in
co-ordination with our commercial and DoD teams.
NPM, and Grunt.*
- Experience working with server technologies
including Apache, IIS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE application
- Experience developing container applications using
Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with client-side asynchronous web
requests and web sockets
- US Citizen
- STRONG JAVA PROGRAMMING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency with an object-oriented
programming language (e.g,. Java, C#, PHP, etc.) and OOP design
- Strong knowledge of web development and backend
- Experience with *nix servers and shell scripting ( AIX, A/UX,
HP-UX, IRIX, Linux, Minix, Ultrix, Xenix, and XNU, etc)
with an understanding of CSS preprocessors including Sass and
- Experience in API design and development - (RESTful APIs)
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a
strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field plus 2
years of related work experience, OR completion of a software
development program and 4 years of related work experience
- Work through the application development lifecycle to
- Design user-based interactions through effective front-end and
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to
support our backend architecture.
- Code for various platforms to ensure functionality across
- Lead and develop best practices for Full Stack Developer
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Determine, diagnose, and address application performance
- Ensure process methodology is followed in technical and
- Develop database design, and management strategies.
- Keep current with industry trends and developments that can be
applied to company needs.
- Work directly with multiple disciplines of developers and find
the best solutions to complex/challenging problems.
- Actively participate in the development process, engaging the
team and resolving issues.
- Maintain existing products by debugging and applying bug
- Manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously
under strict deadlines with minimal direction at times.
- Show an eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team
members at all levels.
- Possess resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and
creative problem-solving skills.
- Manage tasks in an Agile environment.
- Work autonomously and manage your own time in a work-from-home
Keywords: Threat Tec, Hampton , Java Full Stack Developer, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!