Front Desk Associate
Company: LTD Hospitality Group
Posted on: May 7, 2021
*** $100 SIGNING BONUS***** LTD Hospitality Group is seeking
highly motivated individuals with expertise in effective and
efficient hotel operations. Our ideal candidates should exude a
passion for the hospitality industry that will attract and inspire
associates to cultivate an exceptional guest experience. If you are
looking for an exciting career with unlimited opportunities to
thrive within LTDs growing portfolio of properties, we have an
immediate opening for you to join our team as a Front Desk
The Front Desk Associate is responsible for assisting our guests
efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Desk
related functions and to maintain the company's high standard of
service and hospitality.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all
- Greet and register guests and provide room assignments
accommodating special requests whenever possible. Assist in
pre-registration and blocking of registrations.
- Have working knowledge of reservations and procedures, take
reservations, and know cancellation procedures.
- Handle guest check-ins and checkouts efficiently and in a
friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure that all cash, check and miscellaneous departments are
in balance at the end of each shift. Utilize proper cash handling
procedures in accordance to company policies.
- Keep Housekeeping informed of any special requests, late
checkouts and special need areas in the hotel.
- Receive and transmit mail, phone, and written messages for
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, shopping, dining
entertainment and travel directions.
- Post room charges, food & beverage charges, phone charges,
compute guest bills (individual, group masters, and city ledger
accounts) using PMS, collect payment and make change for hotel
guests following all cash handling procedures as required by
- Keep the Front Desk area neat, clean, and free of safety
- Have knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff, and hotel
services with hours of operations; room locations, types of rooms
and room selling strategies; hotel rates and discounts and how to
handle each; and hotel credit and check cashing policies and
- Be very knowledgeable of the Brand loyalty programs and their
benefits and current promotions being offered.
- Responsible for proper telephone etiquette.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Emergency procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor Required Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills
and or ability required.
- Has a sincere desire to exceed guest expectations
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication
- Must be dependable
- Must have computer proficiency
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
LTD Hospitality Group has taken pride in superior hotel development
and management for more than 30 years and is a recognized leader
managing top-performing brands under Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and
InterContinental Hotel Group flags.
LTDs core values focus on people, relationships and opportunities.
The LTD culture was established by the founding partners and to
this day continues to guide the successful performance and
profitability of our hotels, while maintaining the highest
standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of
associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience
that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people
are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them.
We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement
opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive
benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding
in all aspects.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Voluntary Short Term
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More!
For more information about joining the LTD family, please visit
www.ltdhospitality.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: LTD Hospitality Group, Hampton , Front Desk Associate, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!