Company: AMERICAN SYSTEMS
Posted on: June 12, 2021
WANTED: An Analyst to support our NASA Simlabs program.
A week in the life of an Analyst:
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled
- Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock
As an Analyst you will:
- Work with state-of-the-art real-time simulation
- Support projects of varying scope and duration simultaneously
while maintaining alignment with integrated business processes and
- Work with UNIX operating systems, or with IRIX/Linux
- Work with MATLAB, Matrix-X, and/or other similar type
commercial-off-the-shelf software development tools.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government
services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to
complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide.
Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and
innovation we deliver excellence every day.
- Forbes National Best Midsize Companies 2021
- Energage National Best Workplaces, National 2021
- Washington Post Best Workplaces 2021
Veteran Hiring Awards:
- U.S. Department of Labor Hire Vets Medallion
- BEST FOR VETS by Military Times
- TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering, mathematics,
physics or computer science.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in computer applications and/or
software engineering as applied to the solution of aerospace
- Experience with C++ language and Object-Oriented
- Experience with FORTRAN and C languages.
- Experience in the specific areas of high speed/performance
aircraft, control system development and implementation, etc.
- Experience in the specific areas of civil transport aircraft
and their subsystems, general aviation aircraft and their
subsystems, guidance, navigation and control systems, etc.
- Experience in the specific areas of real-time graphics display
systems (both hardware and software; heads-down, heads-up and
out-the-window displays), including OpenGL graphics programming
- Experience with SCRAMNet reflective memory network technology,
and VME/Power PC architecture, to include device driver and
applications software developments.
Keywords: AMERICAN SYSTEMS, Hampton , Analyst, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!