Company: LTD Hospitality Group
Posted on: June 13, 2021
LTD Hospitality Group is seeking highly motivated individuals
with expertise in effective and efficient hotel operations. Our
ideal candidates should exude a passion for the hospitality
industry that will cultivate an exceptional guest experience. If
you are looking for an exciting career with unlimited opportunities
to thrive within LTDs growing portfolio of properties, we have an
immediate opening for you to join our team as a Night
The Night Auditor will be responsible for the total desk
operation during the hours of 11:00pm to 7:00am and keeping the
managers informed of any guest complaints or situations that need
immediate attention. Key job duties of a Night Auditor include:
- Handle guest check-ins and checkouts efficiently and in a
friendly and professional manner.
- Organize shift and review remaining reservations that are to
arrive. Verify that all updated contingency reports have been
- Verify GTD no-shows and complete walked guest report and put a
copy in immediate supervisors box.
- Ensure credit card draft capture is in balance.
- File credit cards, keys and completed reports.
- Complete the express checkout envelopes and have the Night
Housekeeping / Security Aide delivers to the guestrooms
- Assist guests with general services such as check cashing,
making change, and answering any general questions pertaining to
such things as hotel services, shopping, dining, entertainment, and
- Ensure Property Management System is backed up nightly on
designated tape and stored in the safe.
- Ensure that all wake up calls are handled promptly and
- Complete a person in charge security report identifying any
unusual events and place on the General Mangers desk for
- Receive and transmit mail, phone, and written messages for
- Post room charges, food & beverage charges, phone charges,
compute guest bills (individual, group masters, and city ledger
accounts) using PMS, collect payment and make change for hotel
guests following all cash handling procedures as required by
- Balance accounts to zero as well as all restaurant credit card
accounts. Balance all rebates, paid outs, and miscellaneous charges
and attach calculator tape to each. Inform management of any
- Complete daily revenue report accurately and input daily
summary records and same day selling strategy report.
- Prepare AM Housekeeping Status Report recording same day
checkouts, ready rooms and rooms temporarily out of order. Prepare
Newly Vacated Rooms report for Housekeeping showing early
- Report to AM associate at the end of your shift, reporting any
unusual conditions and occurrences.
- Monitor graveyard Night Housekeeping / Security Aide to ensure
the assigned duties are completed.
- Represent the Hotel in regard to guest complaints and
situations that require immediate attention.
- Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills and or ability required for this position.
- Must have prior Front Desk Experience.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma and some college
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes
evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a good command of the English language and be able to
read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must have solid computer skills to include core Microsoft
applications and any additional brand specific applications as
- Must have sold math skills.
- Ability to lead, train, and motivate team members.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Must possess solid relationship-building skills, people
focused, highly organized and guest centric.
- Must have reliable transportation.
LTD Hospitality Group has taken pride in superior hotel
development and management for more than 30 years and is a
recognized leader managing top-performing brands under Marriott,
Hilton, Hyatt and InterContinental Hotel Group flags.
LTDs core values focus on people, relationships and
opportunities. The LTD culture was established by the founding
partners and to this day continues to guide the successful
performance and profitability of our hotels, while maintaining the
highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of
associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience
that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people
are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them.
We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement
opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive
benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding
in all aspects.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Voluntary Short Term
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More!
For more information about joining the LTD family, please visit
www.ltdhospitality.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: LTD Hospitality Group, Hampton , Night Audit, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!