By developing effective schedules and creating improvements on
plant resources, production planner can expect to play a major role
in helping the company reach its objectives.
Production Planner is responsible for coordinating and
developing production schedules and insure that production deadline
are met. He determine material, equipment, and labor requirements,
prepare status and performance reports, and resolve production
- Set daily and weekly production planning for short and medium
- Performs load leveling on the build plan to allow for resource
- Generates requisitions for materials ordering.
- Control stock levels & avoid Excess & obsolete.
- Analyze past and present data to generate KPI reports and
create more effective actions.
- Manage the master schedules and seek to improve processes to
achieve APTIV objectives.
- Coordinate between multidisciplinary team to meet deadlines and
- good computer skills
- basic knowledge of scheduling in production- experience in the
- excellent organizational & communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Management
Aptiv Rewards & Advantage
- Career Development Path
- Partnership with several organizations
- Technical trainings overworld and personal development
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and
creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv's success.
Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation,
pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique
abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings.
When you join our team, you'll get encouraged to think boldly,
express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don't just see the world differently; we work to
change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the
rules of what's possible in the pursuit of making transportation
safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than
180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one
mission. Join the movement and together, let's change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or
any other characteristic protected by law.