Langley Air Force Base Shelf Stocker
Company: Brevard Achievement Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all shelf stocking work according to contract time and
- May include for example, wipe clean empty shelf areas to assure
they are free from debris and dust; check to be sure UPC label is
correct on shelf to merchandise stock; rotate merchandise on shelf,
using first in/out (FIFO) systems; remove expired and/or damaged
goods from shelves to rework cart; place all empty boxes and trash
in designated area for removal.
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established
- Maintain work sheet for cases stocked and hours worked in
specified aisles daily.
- Education: High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience: One-year related experience.
- Customer service oriented.
- Must have or obtain a base security clearance.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with
diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service
- Requires extraordinary physical demands (e.g., lifting,
push/pull, carrying, climbing, squatting, kneeling and prolonged
standing). Will involve operating equipment, lifting/moving a
minimum of 40 pounds with a maximum of 60 pounds.
Availability - Part time , Tuesdays through Saturdays, Start
time - 8:30pm, End time - Between 1am & 2am. Unpaid 1/2 hour
Salary/Rate of Pay - $13.73 per hour
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacations after one year, calculated on all hours work
throughout the year.
- Optional AFLAC plans at a bi-weekly cost
- Optional 401K after one year of employment
Accepting applications until positions filled
Applications may be completed through our website:
Keywords: Brevard Achievement Center, Hampton , Langley Air Force Base Shelf Stocker, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!