Physical Therapist (PT)
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Physical Therapist (PT) - Clinic Based-
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty healthcare
organization in the U.S. and we are looking for an experienced
Physical Therapist (PT) to provide professional,
goal-oriented Clinic Based therapy services to
Here's what you'll be doing…
- Evaluating, developing treatment plans, and providing ongoing
clinic-based physical therapy services for the pediatric population
ages 0-21 with a wide variety of diagnoses and needs.
- Working with kiddos to develop the skills necessary to maximize
their individual potential, achieve meaningful outcomes, and reach
their goals to the greatest extent possible.
- Providing parents with useful strategies and techniques to
support their child’s progress towards meeting developmental
milestones in communication and behavior throughout their
Here's What you'll need to work with us...
- A degree in Physical Therapy from an APTA approved
- Licensed or eligible to practice Physical Therapy in the state
- Experience in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred.
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- Full benefits (Medical, Vision Dental, 401K etc..)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Mentor Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees
Residing in California
Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Hampton , Physical Therapist (PT), Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!