Live Haul Driver
Company: Perdue Farms
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Live Haul Driver
Transport live chickens from poultry farms to the processing
plant by means of tractor and trailer within required time
REM-02 WS-02 WS-TC
- Making a pre-trip and post-trip inspection of truck and trailer
and fill out DOT inspection forms at end of each trip.
- Driving to and from farms, making 1 to 4 trips day and night with
a driving range of 30 minutes to 4 hours without a stop.
- Must carry cover during winter and assist with covering load when
temperature is below 30 degrees.
- Must cross scale with tractor and trailer before going to farms
and when returning fill trucks with fuel before scaling the full
- Make sure empty modular are secured before leaving plant and make
sure full modules are secured before returning.
Shift start: Based on route
Shift length: Based on route
Based on route
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Must have a valid Class A CDL At least 2 years of previous
commercial driving experience
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Must be at least 23+ years old
About Perdue Farms
Perdue Farms is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for
everyone they touch through innovative food and agricultural
products. Since their beginning on Arthur Perdue’s farm in 1920, to
their expansion into agribusiness and the introduction of the
PERDUE® brand of chicken and turkey under Frank Perdue. Continuing
with their third generation of leadership with Chairman Jim Perdue,
they've remained family-owned and family operated. They are working
to become the most-trusted name in food and agricultural
Keywords: Perdue Farms, Hampton , Live Haul Driver, Other , Accomac, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!