Company: Drucker + Falk Llc
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Drucker + Falk is a performance driven real estate services and
investment firm with an 80-year history of delivering optimal asset
value to our clients. We specialize in third party multifamily and
commercial management, brokerage, investment sponsorship, asset
development and construction consultation. We manage a diverse
portfolio of more than 30,000 multifamily apartments, over three
million square feet of commercial space, and have brokered more
than a billion dollars in commercial transactions.
Bring your exhilarating sales experience and be part of our family,
Drucker + Falk is a family owned and operated Best in Class real
estate management company. If you are looking for a challenging and
rewarding career and not just a job, our family invites you to be
part of our future.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Lease apartments at the highest effective rent level possible,
while maintaining a strong customer service/satisfaction
- Maintain a courteous and helpful attitude at all times.
- Respond to resident request promptly and courteously and to
help resolve resident issues.
- Be aware of company and community policies and be able to
explain them to residents and potential residents.
- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of all lease related
documents and be able to accurately complete the documents in a
- Maintain accurate resident files in accordance with Drucker +
Falk Company policy.
- Enter into the computer data relative to residents and
potential residents in accordance with company policy.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a resident
retention/renewal program in order to achieve optimum increases and
- Inspect apartments prior to move-in to ensure market ready
- Assist in the leasing activities and resident relations.
- Be aware of the rent levels and amenities of competitive
- Be aware of all community and area facts and statistics.
- Assist in preparing the competitive market survey report as
- Greet new residents and assist with the move-in process.
- Verify application data.
- Qualify potential residents.
- Show the model and available ready vacancies.
- Participate in the coordination of community sponsored
- Become certified as a Leasing Specialist through the company
in-house training program.
- Travel is required. Reasonable or limited use of your vehicle
is required from time to time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Occasional weekend hours may be required Qualifications
Special Skills Required
- Strong Administrative skills
- Ability to successfully interact with people
- Good organizational skills
- Good verbal skills
- Strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy
- Proficient sales skills
- Professional image
Position offers outstanding growth potential, paid sick leave,
vacation & holidays, full benefits and 401K participation. Equal
Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.by Jobble
Keywords: Drucker + Falk Llc, Hampton , Leasing Professional, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!