University Relations Recruiter (6-month contract)
Posted on: May 8, 2022
In today's always-on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of
communications technology. We are building better connections and
shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we've been
leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future.
Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity
and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking.
With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber and wireless
infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today
and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
Due to continued growth, CommScope is looking to add a temporary
University Relations Recruiter to our team!
As a University Relations Recruiter with CommScope, you will
recruit the best and brightest students for our University and
Early Career programs. Your passion for recruiting, diversity and
inclusion, and helping students launch their career is exactly what
we are looking for.
**You will Make an Impact By**:
- Ensuring a positive and seamless candidate experience through
managing the end-to-end recruitment process for internships,
graduate rotational program, and other university relations
- Managing the execution of our University programs including
on-boarding, events, and mentoring
- Establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with
management and key cross-functional stakeholders
- Building cross-departmental relationships, learning the company's
internal systems, and constantly seeking to systemize processes to
deliver an exceptional university and early career program
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Apptitude for handling multiple concurrent demands and
prioritizing responsibilities in a fast paced, high energy
- Highly organized, detail- orientated and have a strong candidate
- Consultative, creative and process-driven approach to your
- Strong strategic planning and project management skills
Keywords: CommScope, Hampton , University Relations Recruiter (6-month contract), Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!