Company: Cybele Data Advisory LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
LOCATION: Hampton, VA area Your growth is our growth. Have you
longed to join a startup at its beginning, but have been reluctant
due to benefits requirements? Perhaps you are looking for a place
where there really is room to grow, where you can help shape our
future. Cybele Data Advisory LLC is a small business doing work for
the federal government, and we are pursuing projects you may be
able to help us with. We offer Fortune 500 benefits including
medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, and 401k. We are
seeking a Data Architect . This is a unique opportunity to support
the data management modernization effort of a federal government
client, so we need technically experienced people who also possess
communication and process improvement skills. Required:
- SECRET clearance, CISSP (or similar).
- Bachelor's with 12 years or Master's with 10 years of
- Experience with cloud migration, data mesh, JSON, APIs,
requirements gathering, metadata catalogs
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical,
- Understanding of network addressing and metadata standards.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and comfort with ambiguity.
- Ability to identify a need and own a solution.
- Desire to continuously learn.
- Polite, attentive, and supporting approach to interpersonal
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Flexible work options, potentially remote as client
- PTO, government holidays.
- Reimbursement for certifications and training.
- Flexibility to try different roles.
- Maternity / paternity time off.
- Wellness benefits.
- Professional development coaching. POSITION CONTINGENT ON
CONTRACT AWARD -
Keywords: Cybele Data Advisory LLC, Hampton , Data Architect, Other , Hampton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!